Terms and conditions of Tytani24.com service
Contact policy and General terms
1. Titans24 is an information platform for securing web application in a safe and isolated infrastructure based on data containerization.
2. Titans24 is a brand of TYTANI24 sp. z o.o. based at Ząbkowicka 55 street, 50–511 Wrocław; NIP: 8992843182; REGON:369879064; registered into the National Court Register (KRS)by the District Court for Wrocław-Krzyki in Wrocław under the KRS number of: 0000725465 and email [email protected]
3. User — an entity interested in services provided by Titans24 or 25wat.
4. For the data administrators of Tytani24.com to evaluate the readiness for the migration of an external Service/Application onto Titans24 infrastructure, we need to contact the user in regards of that Service/Application.
5. The process starts with a free audit to identify the state of the User’s Service.
6. Considering the above, we ask for the Users email in the contact form for him to receive a request for direct contact.
7. The email address submitted along with other contact information will be only used for contact related to services of Titans24 and 25wat.
8. Contact information are not and will not ever be shared with third-party entities.
9. Titans24 notify the User about changes to this list of terms and conditions at least 7 days beforehand in an email send to the User’s email address. If the User does not object to that update, then it is understood that he or she agrees to the revised terms and conditions. The user has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect before the deadline for the introduction of new regulations. If the Users submits his objection to the new set of service regulations, his contract expires one day before the introduction of the aforementioned changes.
10. Titans24 communicate with the User in Polish and English by email and phone.
11. An User who submits his email address and complementary information accepts all the terms explained above and consents to contact with Titans24 representatives.
2. The User remains anonymous until he decides willingly to provide any details needed to revealing his identity.
3. For statistical purposes, the Tytani24 website is integrated with the statistical mechanisms of Google Analytics and Smartlook.
Cookies also allow you to store information about your session.
You can specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies in your browser — detailed information can be found, among others in its instructions (help file) or the “settings” tab.
Cookies do not change the configuration of your device.
Google – https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Smartlook – https://www.smartlook.com/pl/privacy
7. More about cookie files you can read, among others at: https://wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie